About Our Extension
The development of Entrality depends on people like you continuing to use our extension. Our extension shows a fixed number of advertisements from our sponsors while you browse the internet. The Entrality Extension can easily be removed at any time by following the instructions located on our uninstall page.
Entrality is an exciting gaming portal that offers tons of free games. Entrality does not require registration and never requires a credit card or any payment from its users.
Entrality makes the user experience clear and easy to understand:
- Entrality offers free games in exchange for an agreement to install our software and receive advertising.
- Advertising is served through in-text, pop-up/under, transitional, shopping and/or banner ads.
- Ads served by Entrality will always show the Entrality brand and are clickable.
- Browser tabs opened by the software will include an Entrality-branded bar.
- Entrality software will not change browser settings or reset a browser's homepage.
- Entrality software is not Spyware or Malware and will not hurt any PC.
- Entrality software does not collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) (unless you contact us here).
Installation & Upfront Disclosure
Entrality clearly explains the install process and makes it simple and easy to follow:
- Entrality has an easy to read install Primary Notice that requires no scrolling and includes full disclosure of ad serving.
- Entrality install process is 100% opt-in.
- All files in the software download include the Entrality branding.
Entrality makes the uninstall process clear and easy to understand:
- Entrality software removal instructions can be found here.
- All Entrality ads are branded and include direct links to the software removal process.
- Users receive a confirmation page after every download, which includes removal instructions.
- All Entrality files are removed upon uninstall.
- No Entrality apps are installed or software is left behind when Entrality software is removed.
If you have any questions or comments please visit our Contact Us page.